Coping with stress


I think I am stressed. I feel the symptoms of it. It is because of the flooding schedules that I am doing everyday. Maybe it is normal to a mass comm student. But I think it is not normal to my case. Being an Editor-in-Chief on our publication is not an easy job. It is a stressor but can help to develop my writing skills. This week is our production week that is why all of my nerves are always functioning. I don't know if I still have a normal count of adrenaline. Writing is not my passion but one of my 'wants'. I am always killing deadlines. Pagod na po ako!!!!The news editor of an online publication www.davaotoday.com (part time job)reminded me to pass my news articles. My research have not yet finished( it is about Judas Gospel...buhayin ba ang patay!)But it is really interesting because it would again shake christian beliefs.Another stressor is the masscom week which is fast approaching. My classmates are recommending me to write the concept paper for our theatre.Ohhh Shakespeare help me!!!marami pa ako exam bukas. I have no time na to study. (Somebody help me) At marami pa akong kabubuchikang gagawin. But the fact is, I can't explain the feelings if natagumpayan ko ang isa sa mga challenges.
--------------
What is stress?
Stress is any change that you must adapt to, ranging from the negative extreme of actual physical danger to the exhilaration of falling in love or achieving some long-desired success. Not all stress is bad. In fact, stress is not only desirable but also essential to life.” (Davis, Eshelman, and McKay, The Relaxation & Stress Reduction Workbook)

---------------
Coping with stress... Click here

Comments

  1. Interesting post and your effort is really appreciable. I found myself a depression counselor to manage stress. It helped me in all aspects to rediscover my peaceful and cheerful life by coping with stress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts