Fear does not Factor

Fear is a natural feeling. But it does not mean that we will be ruined by our own feelings. I live here in Davao City alone but always happy. At first fear to live independently has weakened me but as time goes by, I've learned to manage such disturbing feeling and able to live without the presence of my family. And I realized that you would find out and uncover the prowess you have if you just believe in your capability even without your parents or guardian. Presently, I am the Editor-in-Chief of our school's publication, writer of an online Davao publication (www.davaotoday.com) and KNN reporter of ABC 5. These oppurtunities are indicators that one can live as long as he has goal in life. In my case, I have pattern and time frame to be followed everyday.Sometimes life goes down but I see to it to raise it up thru independent exploration of life.

Comments

Popular Posts