Celebrating my B-day with 50 peso bill

It's my birthday!I celebrated it with a 50-peso bill and its worth it! Last night I've waited the clock to turn 12:01 and shouted to the world that I'am
19 years old na! My friends were texting me and gave their not-so-damn wishes..hehe

As I woke up 6:30 my sister called me up over the phone and only asked me "this is a 5 min. free call, I should use this before it expires" (she did not greet me). Why? maybe she was not that "sanay" to make lambing with me because 'pareho kaming kalog'. Text messages flooded in my phone. "libre", "saan tayo mamaya"These are the common demands of my classmates and friends "Naku pano nato?". My money(from my mother abroad)according to my aunt will be coming next week. Therefore, I am so pulubi now. Anyway, birthday parties are for children and that's my principle.But honestly, I cried a little tears owing to the fact that it's the 3rd time(consecutive years) since I celebrated my bday alone.It does not affect my day!I have to finish what I have started(schooling).
At the school
I rushed to our internet lab to browse the website of 'emperador brandy' because it was reported in DZRH that they are wanting inspirational quotes about success(Tunay na tagumpay)and 10,000 would be the prize. Of course nakikisawsaw na rin ako, malay natin diba?It is one of my wishes. I feel so sorry for I cannot treat my friends because of financial constraints but I made it with a friend. 5:15pm (after my philo class) I was with my close friend Debbie.

She was asking me to treat her but I explained everything to her. Afterwards," Ah tama, mangungutang tayo kahit 50 pesos lang, tapos kw na magbayad this monday since darating na ang allowance mo" she requested and I agreed. kaya hayun, nilibot namin ang buong canteen to see not-that-close friend to owe money in a different way. This is how debz use her communication skills " Hi neil, Ooi pa borrow naman ng money oh may emergency contribution kasi kami, I left my wallet, sige na Neil," "Magkano naman?" asked Neil "50 pesos lang naman". Everything is negotiable ika nga...At we went outside the campus and bought barbecue,rice, and two C2's(our fav drinks) To sum up=50 pesos. It was really a good trip. I was really happy (unique celebration.) At may natutunan pa ako from her.
The Lesson
While walking towards school after eating(7:00)for our night classes, hindi ko alam kung bakit lumabas bigla sa topic namin ang usaping "kissing". She disclosed her childhood secret. Alam nyo kung ano? Ganito ang pagkasabi nya " Alam mo lanz(my nickname), I was watching TV that time, mga 3 yrs old pa ako nun.I saw lovers kissing each other(deep kiss). I was really unaware of that. Kasi nga bakit ba ganun ang halikan?Bakit may halikan? Ano ba ang feeling ng ganyan? So, pinuntahan ko ang natutulog kong ama at hinalikan ko katulad ng nakita ko. Nagising ang ama ako and I was reprimanded. Sino nagturo sa iyo nyan? Saan mo yan nakuha? Kaya sabi ko, sa TV.Pina yuhan ako ng dad ko na it is bad.Kaya yun nalaman kong bad pala yun...pero good na ngayun ksi malaki na ako(laughing)." The lesson is, huwag hayaan ang mga batang manood ng nag iisa dahil hindi lahat ng nakikita nila ay tama. There are a lot of questions would arise and trigger ther curiosity.(RATED PG)...Hindi lang sa happy ako with my unique
celebration may natutunan p ako. Hinding hindi ko talaga ito makakalimutan.

(From left)I, Janice,Debbie,Steph.They are my girl friends as in FWENZ

Comments

  1. hahahaha... sinung bata ba yan hahaha sa tatay pa ng praktis hahahaa :D missed this...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinung Bata ba yan sa tatay pa nya siya ng praktis buti at hindi na palo hahaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts