Filmmaking chapter 1 (Durian Cinema)


Yesterday,we have just finished shooting our 20 minute film. It was really an exhausting task but the team was very alive becasue of the bonding and the moments we've shared. Enjoy- is the right term.

Since our story focuses on the life of a a badjao, we have to have an exact location where badjao people migrate. Matina Aplaya is the right place to be. The location is too far from the city and we really spent our allowance for transpo and food. Anyway, this is guerilla filmmaking.

I am very happy that we finish it because I could see weariness on my members' faces. But, I really appreciate their support in the film knowing that I am the actor, writer and the director and I consider my self as executive producer since I spent a lot (fees to our badjao talents). Well, since this is my film, all I need is to sacrifice...anything!

Presently, our problem is the editing. At this moment, I am looking an hardisk where the captured clips will be saved. But, I should have to be optimistic. Everything will be alright soon. This is because, I almost reach my dream, to be a filmmaker,so I should feel that I belong to the reachers of success.

Ohh my God, I am so excited with the show. I can't wait to see my face on cinemas. And of course, wheter the result is good or so so, I would be so proud to Durian Cinema Productions (my family) for a great job and opportunity to see my name on TV and theatres that I wrote and directed that kind of unique story of mine...More stories/pix ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts