School again!


Waaaaaa..to be straight, I am not really prepared for the second sem. I don't even a complete note books for the subjects. Well, it is because of the kind of activity we have just finished (THE GUERILLA)

I could compare my performance when I was in first year college. Everything was properly organized. Studious. Always perfect on quizzes. But now, hmm not that excellent. Well, I am not saying that my mind is deteriorating in performance because I have many offers and opportunities today. It so happen that I am active in outside activities rather than in the school. That is why my minor subjects are now suffering (85% at least na ang grade ko ) di tulad noon na 90- 95 to hehe.

It is a matter of organizing of schedules but I don't think so if I can do it religiously. Anyway, I am still doing fine and I can even compete who you are. heheh Dare me. Try me. Shit me! Voila

Comments

Popular Posts