Badjao vs Huling Balyan ng Buhi


Do you know this guy? Probably no!Maybe yes. If you are into filmmaking absolutely, you would know this 22 year old man who was awarded as "Best Director" of his film "Huling Balyan ng Buhi during the Cinema One film fest. He is Sherad Sanchez.

I've seen him many times in the newspaper,on TV even in radio because of the award that he brought to DAVAO because he is our pride.
Finally, I met him with all the shake hands (and beso beso..joke. ). He is one my respondents in my story for Kabataan X press since it will tackle about my film "BADJAO" which is the official entry in the Mindanao Film Fest last Dec. Sanchez gave his critique to us since he was one of the judges. And wow, I am happy that he appreciate our film because according to him it has edge to other films since it is a cultural film. However, there is always a negative in every positive. Well, admittedly our film lacks in preparation and other technical strategy since that was our first time to make a film in wide screen (But it is not our first time to hold a camera...to clear hehe)

Durian Cinema Production is my team (the ambitious production...so what?)which we believe the next Davao Films ,like Sanchez, that brings bacon.(Ambisyoso nga talaga). With the help of Kuya Rudolph, my bureau manager of KX, BADJAO made its success for being our technical director.

As the director of Durian Cinema films, its my duty to make every film more interesting (kaya ginagawa ang lahat kahit wala ng makain).

So I am inviting everybody for our next entry of the Minda Film Fest. It is all about mountaineers in Mt. Apo. Title is not yet created.(diba isang ambisyosong film na naman)So be it..bakit kayo meron? hehe WORLD PEACE and GLOBAL WARMING.

Comments

Popular Posts