Playing with snakes

"Ngayon ko lang alam na may balahibo pala ang mga ahas" It really tickles me when this snake crawled and curled around my neck. This is my first time to touch,(talk) embrace with eye to eye contact. If you happened to visit Malagos Park of Baguio District Davao City, I assume you have probably see this harmful animal lying in a small cage waiting for the flash of your camera (while the owner is waiting for donation..hehe sssh!)

Malagos park is located far far away from the Davao proper. It is one of the sites where the (controversial) watersheds of Davao lie. When Kabataan X press of ABS CBN made their shooting there, sinamantala ko na ang panahon at naglilibot ang ulol sa buong park. Until such time, I met this cute snake. At first, napapa rrrr ako because malakas talaga ang phobia ko sa snakes. As in nakakatakot. But I told myself, it would be a great success when you cope up such fear. I really forced my self and promised to take picture with the snakes. I have to fight my fear within. It is one way of developing your self confidence (Bakit parang takot ka sa pics?) Drama lang para may dating ang pic hehe (play safe). At, kapasin pansin din na medyo oily ang face ko(guimaras oil spill?) It is not just me who is sacrificing from Global Warming noh?
A big sigh of releif was released after the owner took the snake from my neck but I still feel the "balahibo" of his scale"rrrrr". Akala ko lalagnatin ako sa experience na yun. I realized that not all exotic animals are harmful, in fact, the that snake has sweer eyes para bang nagsasabing "alagaan nyo ko ng mabuti ha" pero ang ginawa ko dinilaan ko sya huhu wawa naman!. Anyway, atleast sa buong buhay ko, I've conquered another fear of my life. One thing that I cannot forget while playing with this snake is "ang gumagalaw na balahibo nya sa leeg ko" rrrrr...


Comments

  1. hahaha... saan banda yan sa malagos albert, hundi ko lagi nakita yan when we visit davao...Err ngayun palang nanindog na ako balahibo..(tama ba ang bisaya ko?)hehe..mis na kaya kita..stay cool and joker

    ________

    Jessica (x mo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah! tapang mo ah. hawak mo pa yung ahas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts