MATI CITY:Popular of being Unknown..but

Mati is the Capital town of Davao Oriental that is presently on-its-top for citihood. My success in life begins with this small city with its amazing progress in terms of economic and man power. The things that I could sell to you are the beaches and the tourist spots that MATI is projecting. A maintained city with harmonious flow of governance (except during election).However, its beauty remains unknown to people who don't have knowledge about my alma matter.
Well, if you will respond to my invitation, one thing that I could assure is you will be reformatted. I mean, all your negative energies will be converted into positive
which give your mind a some kind of freedom. Believe me, this growing city after years from now will be receiving high rate of tourists traffic (ginawa bang website). The white house of MATI (Provincial Capitol Bldg.) 'construction is coming our way to fight with other structures that would contribute to MATI's popularity (Hope so).So, if I were you I will spend a little amount to fly here and Mati will treat the way natures treat us.By the way you can see me and know more about MATI in our website www.mati.gov.ph

Comments

  1. My aunt happened to visit there and I want to but the problem is,got no money. Kw nlng libre moko jan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Mati 2 years ago on a business trip. I stayed there just a few hours only and had to return to Davao City.

    Mati is really unknown. But with your story, I wish I could have stayed longer.

    BTW, I saw the "Sleeping Dragon" Island (or was it a peninsula?) on my way there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow matagal ko ng gustong makapunta sa Davao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree all of you guys. Mati city definitely is quite unknown and sad to say, folks living there are not that informed enough with mati's natural wonders. I grew up in wagon macambol and i've been in pujada island having fun....i considered it to be a hidden paradise...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Provincial Capital Building is very impressive. I went to see it in February 2011. I wish I had my camera at the time.

    My wife and I found Mati a nice city, despite the noisy motorbikes.

    I took morning exercise along the waterfront.

    We hope to return in August 2011 for a longer holiday.

    I will let more locals know my name is not JOE. Ha Ha

    Salamat from James Watt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts