Devil in the Seminary

Ops I am not a seminarian or a lay minister! I just don't know what the hell am I doing in such a Holy Place. I was just amazed of its tranquility as the moderator of our publication brought me there (maybe she is concern with my soul..hehe) I was given a chance to take pictures of the sceneries and old churches and building there at St. Francis Seminary which is located almost in heaven (Nasa ibabaw kaya sya ng bundok ) To be like in Israel is what I felt, the early people have this sheep as their source of food and wow it was my first time to mingle with sheeps touching their rough and dry feathers. Know what, I realized how , I would say, boring to be in seminary especially if you are not that devoted or a spiritualistic individual. No blog,no friendster,no girlfriends,no sex,no sine...I can't imagine myself doing nothing but to pray and be plastic. I am not telling I am against with this idea (seminary) but there is something wrong with this idea, Sisters believe that there seminarians (the future preachers) really dedicated with their career but I have friends in there disclosing to me their secrets. One said,who is a philo teacher now, that during their time when they feel that there is a total silence in the seminary especially at night, they escaped and met their girlfriends outside. How is that?They are even quoted as "Manyak" in our school. They court girls and talk like "kanto boys" (gangsta). Question? who is the real devil now, me?Or those seminarian?

Comments

  1. I thought you were the devil in the seminary Hahaha nice article! Maybe we could ex link, Do u have account in adultfriendfinder?

    I am starting to admire you young boy heheh...kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa totoo lang ikaw ang devil hehehe..Aminin mo na kaya albert na seminarian ka tapos kasama ka dun sa mga escaped seminarian tuwing midnight hehehe peace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi albert,thanks sa visit..oiii seminarian diay ka??ahehhe..btaw asa man diay ka na publication nag work??ka bongga ba nimo oiii..i like the pics..wapa ko kahikam ug tinood na sheep..nakakita lng sa layo..ahehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. salamat sa pagdaan sa pwesto ko.

    ang ganda ng mga kuha mong mga larawan.

    meron akong nakasagutan na seminarian dati (naging classmate ko)hindi ko alam kong nagtuloy tuloy siya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...this reminds me of my school days at st. paul paranaque. it's not quite a missionary place, but it might as well have been. the nuns expected every girl in that school to be saints, and that even urged us to be more of a devil. you're right...maybe there's some kind of evilness in being so pure.

    mas madaling matukso kapag halos lahat eh bawal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo did you see that i post up link ro your site on my blog? www.buryya.blogspot.com

    see you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts