I made a song for these kids!

I really hate kids!...spoiled kids! I pity those children who suffer much in the street just to have money for their daily living- to feed their stomach. Just outside Gaisano Mall of Davao, Krong is always present nasty,hungry and weary!My heart bleeds everytime I see him and the other kids who sacrifice their health and safety. That is why my blood pressure ups when I see those stupid children who are just wasting their food,throwing away their Vitamins and can't sleep without fan when there are hundreds of street children whose primary want is to "EAT"! and " BE LOVED". Because I feel this way, I made a song entitled "Sampaguita"I rendered this song to all street children whose skin is burned;rusty drum as bed;extreme cold as their blanket every night. I blame the government,really!


A child thinks twice if she will eat the 50 peso burger.

Comments

  1. haha pre school teacher ako

    ReplyDelete
  2. so may magagawa ka pa rin sa mga batang ito...turuan mo sila ng libre hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. albert, hindi lang naman ang gobyerno ang may kasalanan may mga ganyan mga bata.. Pati ang mga magulang, bakit kasi gumawa ng mga anak kung hindi nila bibigyan ng mgandang kinabukasan.. hehe//

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think ure interesting dear. coz u write songs and u share ur blessings to the kids. i hope one day u can write a song for me...and ill sing it to you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts