Mission Possible

This is how the present matured world revolves itself. By the power of people's mind, anything now is possible. We have now all the means to resist fate. The quality of our films are impressively improving. (Great battles, super powers, violent calamities) These are seemingly true every time you watch sine and even some people believe and imitate. In short, media (means) are now very influential. It's my wish to have a twin brother but GOD did not allow it. But because of these means, I was able to have my twin brother( in the pic hehe). Photoshop softwares help you to convert your imagination into reality.Sam Milby was into controversy when the picture shows him holding hands with Eric Santos.It was just edited! John lloyed photo-scandal in that particular site received high rate of traffic in the internet (John lloyed holds his ****s) hmm Are we really trying be good and powerful as GOD?May I here your side,I'm confused!

Comments

  1. Dear sir :
    Your blog are many interesting...
    I am Mr. Manoch....from Thailand ...
    May I suggest you to push the adsense
    code in your blog....
    Anyone, any age and gender can become money generating Adsense publishers as long as they what it takes. How does one go about this Internet advertising?
    pls. visit my web site at
    http://www.i2rich.com/money-01/

    wbr,
    M. Manoch
    http://www.i2rich.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was Piolo Pascual not Erik Santos. Or, was there another picture?

    Anyway, nothing is impossible anymore under the sun.

    Nice article!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts