Bombo Radio awards me as the BEST ANNOUNCER

Four hours before this entry was posted Mr. Dennis Lazo of Bombo Radio Philippines Davao Chapter awarded me as the Best Announcer after I have completed the extensive workshop for RADIO WRITING and PRODUCTION organized by the HCDC Mass Communication Internship Program.
Radio Broadcasting is only half of my passion. It does not fit my personality (except the character of being a commentator). During the workshop, I never expect (common reason) that I did my best. Though, I still have knowledge in Voice Modulation and its tone so I cannot say that I am not deserving Wahahah... The training taught me how to love my own language (bisaya) I found out that I am poor in Bisaya Vocabulary. I mean, the standard words used by the news reporters. However I was able to transcribe English news to Bisaya with voice projection...with an AWARD whew!

Comments

  1. how much is your rate for a 500 word article?
    please email auteurwriting@gmail.com if interested.
    we are looking for writers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congratulations! i'm sooo happy for your recognition! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halay oi, masscom center kaau oi hahaha I miss Mam Kat =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post, full of substance... and is calling the attention of some idealists...

    Yes, poverty is still existing in our country. It is like a disease that can hardly be cured. Poverty has a sibling, which we call as corruption.

    The only way to get out of poverty is to educate ourselves... I just hope the government will concentrate on giving scholarships to those who cannot afford secondary and college education, and provide livelihood trainings to our people, so that they can stand on their own and not always depend to the government.

    Empower our people... make them more dependent...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dennis,
    Kumusta, Ang comment na to is not related to the game of luck. Hinahanap ko kasi ang half brother ko the same name as you. Last I know nagwork daw sya sa bombo radyo davao. Nanay mo ba si Hospicia Rivera na taga Tabunok, Cebu? Taga Matina Davao ka ba? Ako si Annie Rivera Alfaro, 52yrs old. email add ko eto panggacious16@yahoo.com.hoping a favorable reply from you soon...pls...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dennis -- this is neble your classmate in high school at davao city high school. rona and i are planning to have a high school reunion in july 2010. if you have a chance please contact her at ronamyluvus@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts