Island Garden City of Samal
IGACOS- Island Garden City of Samal. The city of beaches and sceneries. It is known as the Davao Boracay. Tourists are everywhere. The family that has foreign visitors would bring them there to appreciate how lovely the nature is. Meanwhile, I was tasked by our school paper moderator to feature the Samal Campus of our school Holy Cross of Davao College.Alone! Well, I always wanted to be alone. Talking to my self as to what to do. After the blah blah interview with the faculty members of HCDC Babak Samal, I proceeded to the BSMT Training Center at Camudmud. (10 km from the heart of the City) Its tranquility covers the compound. The caretaker led me to the newest facilities of Marine course. But, it isn't the thing that paid my attention.It is the garbage lie along the shore (decayed bamboo stick and plastics) According to the caretaker, they only clean it when there will be training session with the CHED inspectors (Tnx for the honesty sir). Anyway, I still recommend you to visit SAMAL aside from these facts ( how deceiving advertising is) There are resorts here that fit your satisfaction. Believe me! Just ignore these mess when you arrived. Don't forget to bring camera (and a handkerchief) you might miss the scenic views there (as well as the mess around it)

Comments

  1. Hey Lanz, I moved my blog to a different URL, so please update your linklist for me (http://so-marjienalized.blogspot.com) because I will no longer use the old one. Also, I have tagged you in my most recent post. Please check it out when you get a chance!

    Salamat Po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lanz, I moved my blog to a different URL, so please update your linklist for me (http://so-marjienalized.blogspot.com) because I will no longer use the old one (The Cure for Silence). Also, I have tagged you in my most recent post. Please check it out when you get a chance!

    Salamat Po!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts