Makulay ang Buhay sa Sinabawang Bata!

"Kyle" is his name. A biboong child who knows only to play and animate things. A cute little boy who has been captured by my lens.
One day in Calinan Davao City, while our group was preparing for our report, I heard a scream- a total scream! So I went out to trace the shout. Hahaha it was Kyle.He cried because his lola left him inside the big caldero. Instead of helping him, I laughed loud and I let him cry for I have to take a shot. Then, I have learned that, it is usual routine every morning to take a bath in that thing! I thought he will be our viand for breakfast.It would be a Makulay ang buhay sa sinabawang bata!

Comments

  1. nice bath tub hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice entry Albert..tabaghak oi abi kog unsa..pagbilin nimog tag tuo ko kaloud aron sinabwang bata grr..giahak mao diay ni kadaku bapud anang ilahang kaldero oi...labaw paman lat anan sa kabaw.. I missed Calinan baya.. ngadto nganhi lang mi Calinan ug Subasta sauna...karon dugay naku wala ka suroy davao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang cute! Siguro naman hinugasan yung kaldero bago nilutuan ng ulam. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one bert. this post is really something. parang it pertains sa buhay ng bawa't pilipino ngaun. naiiwanan na ng panahon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....what an inspiring post. naalala ko tuloy nung bata ako. kashang kasha rin ako sa palangana namin. lol...really cute!

    btw....i'm looking for a picture of mt. makiling. yung kuha yung korte nung babaen nakahiga, pero wla kong mahanap. pede bang magpatulong saiyo iho? please hook me up if you happen to have the perfect image of it!

    ingatz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shot. tamang tamang ung reaction ni kyle na talaga naman kasi iniwan ng lola.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts