LOVE? Damn it!

They said smiling is one way of creating positive energy that will somehow control your emotions. Here am I,smiling. But the truth is, I am not generating good energy because within me I can feel that loving (to have gf while schooling) is just a fuckin God damn disturbance.

I just experienced it! I won't be posting our love story here because I don't want to see or read this post so dramatic every time i will be logging in. It only reminds me of "yesterday"

I just punked by the so-called "LOVE". Fuck it! I always ask my self "Why do we need to fall in love first before getting hurt?" Can we make it in other way around?
Hindi na ako naniniwala sa love na yan! Super duper traumatic na ako jan kaya di nyo ko masisisi kung marami din akong pina iyak.

 Anyway, it is really a big lesson to anybody that you should not be too emotional. It sucks! Now I am going back to my ideal girl standard. I got this love of mine who did not pass with my standard and I let my heart loved her.

 So ano na? Ako ang nasaktan ngayon! Puchaxxxxx...If you want to know the story e share ko dun sa comment page just tell me.Grrrrrhhhh

Comments

  1. Hi albert,musta na?hmmmm kaya pala you've been absent from d blogging world for long coz broken-hearted ka pala..hmmm anong ngyari?

    anyways, don't stop loving dong, after all our greatest mission here on earth to love and be loved.I know it hurts, but maybe she's not the one for you, that's why the situation happens. But believe me,it's always nice to love and be loved.Maybe not now, but soon, so don't say not to believe in love again.

    Been hurt before too and I said the same thing, but as love has come my way once again.I rejected all the fears and decided to take the risks...risking just in the name of love and I have no regrets because it was all worth it..aheehhe..

    Cheer up dong..don't worry,you'll find the right one in due time.Just trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaa mayabag man ko nimo Albert oi.haha imbis maki simpatya ko nagcge ko agik ik diri kay nah feel ko lang..i know how it hurts man gud oi.. pero U WILL NEVER APPRECIATE LOVE IF YOU DON'T FEEL THE PAIN man gud oi nila pa which is very true.

    Nakaagi ko mas masakit pa ana dong intawn mga amerkano noon akong uyab sauna pero nakasugat nakag gi harap harapan kag insulto? I mean kano uyab nga guapo kaau,ideal man naku atay pang lima kos listahan nag abot pa jud mis airport sa iyang duha ka uyab gi bawn bawn gikan manila.. nya mga porter nangutana jud naku ug uyab pud ba daw tos kano ang duha..asa ka ana? unya ako loyal au niya ... lami ihikog oi..

    LALAKI HILAKAN??? SHIT!! PAKAMATYAN PA HAHAHAHA!

    basta oi katawaa naku diri

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear, your world doesn't stop there. let's just face the fact that we need to experience the world before it ends.

    ur bloggers' just around if u need their aid..our aid.. my aid ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts