Trip from Jack's Ridge to Japanese Tunnel to Crocodile Park!

Life needs to be formatted every time it is exhausted from daily challenges. It was actually the right time for me to do so. My family in CROSSROADS (the HCDC publication) went to the one of the most recommended tourist park and resort--JACK'S RIDGE. Of course swimming is the main trip. We visited the ecological park and took a shot in every post that relaxes our eyes. But the enjoyment stopped, when we were advised that the swimming pool was not available because DAVAO that time experienced total black out. Thus, no electricity no shower. No shower, no swimming. But it did not totally stopped as...no sweat! We went to JAPANESE TUNNEL (Another Davao's pride)

Ya, as what you see in the pic, the tunnel was made by the Japanese on 1942. That time the Philippine was striving from the world war. Davao was the favorite place for the rebels and invaders to hide their armors. The initiative of the Japanese ,to create such secret cave, was really that hard. Imagine it is still alive and open to any visitors. At the cave,there were portion where the late Japanese leaders plan and check their maps. There were also water source and jails for captured prisoners. The tunnel is really a long long tunnel however,visitors are only allowed to explore 240 meters from the opening. As I went inside, I heard something weird. You would feel the air of history. Air that whispers the shouts and pains of the prisoners and that of BOOM of the bomb landed and that of the commands of Japanese leaders. After the journey, we cleansed ourselves in a 4.4 ft swimming pool in the JTunnel resort. The ambiance were perfect. I hope you would somehow spend time to visit DAVAO's pride. After 6 hours of swimming and caving, we proceeded to Crocodile Farm. Oh sori I don't have pic. That time was so dark since it is located at the far out place of Davao. We were planning to have nigh Safari with crocodiles but we failed to do so for it was not the right schedule for the event. So what we did, we ate a LOT! Hehe with unlimited rice and crocodile dishes hehe I could feel the symptoms of DYSPEPSIA haha...I could have been bought MOTILIUM.Wheeew!

Comments

  1. Wow! I'd love to go to this place. Davao City, right? Jack's Ridge... i'll remember the name so that when I happen to trip to Davao, i'll also visit this tourist spot.

    Yes, sometimes we need some rejuvenation to relieve ourselves from stress. I think you did a good job, nakakainggit... I hope I can go to these kinds of places too and unwind. My work is intoxicating me too much. Haaayyy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww great views..moanha jd ko sa davao pohon ky naikag ko sa mgap ics dodong..aheheh..nag fieldtrip mi sa davao before.ng adto mi sa crocodile farm ug eagle farm pero wa koy pics..huhhuhuh..and we stayed in marco polo hotel..

    ilaag unya ko sa davao pohon dong ha..ahehhe..pero di ko mokaon ug durian jd...di mada sa ginhawa..aheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japanese Tunnel.... sounds creepy. i like to go there and taste some adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganda nung tunnel, parang ang sarap umikot diyan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this incredible blog. See I went to the crocodile park earlier..Its not very big and doesn't take long to visit. I didn't like the conditions a number of the animals were being kept in but that might just be my sensitivities. Anycase your blog really compels me to go ahead with the journey...anytime in future....which I am definately looking forward to.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello. i've been in Sweden for more than 7 months now. I was born in Manila but I grew up in Davao City. I miss Davao City a lot and so, i started looking for websites wherein I can see pictures and read some blogs about the city. I am so happy to see your blog. really great! I haven't been to that janapanese tunnel. I also want to see the people's park. i heard so much about it.

    thanks for the great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOTILIUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts