It's hard to be God's follower

Religious talk is really a dragging and a boring topic. This is usually what comes in my mind if somebody would open a spiritual-related-topc to me. Hands off. That was before. I slowly feel God's presence circulating in all my veins. He works my day with such challenge. Kung alam nyo lang nangyari nung 28th Anniversary ng Charismatic Movement dito sa Davao. I was one of the organizers. Promise, God really gave a heart breaking test. Can you imagine a finish Audio Video Presentation and it was about to be converted to movie and boom "The file is corrupted" Grrr... RE EDIT! Take note 5hrs ko pinag hirapan yun tapos re edit?And don't you know that 3times ako nag re-edit?Dahil paulit ulit akong sinubukan ni Lord as to what level is my faith. My spiritual director said "Because you are serving the Lord,he is testing you" And so,I thank God even if napa isip na ako na magalit sa kanya but I don't have the right.So, I accepted the challenge and pray always. Hayun prayer lang pala ang susi. God was waiting for me to call Him kaya ilang ulit nya ako binigyan ng problema that time. After two weeks of troubleshooting naging successful din ang documentary ko at the same time I learned that being a charismatic is such a wonderful gift that only few knows its real essence. I see GOD there rather than attending the Sunday mass...I thank you!hehe

Comments

  1. Hello Dong,wow kuwang ra diay kas pag ampo ha? kanunaya na para malimpyo gamay atong konsensya hehehe..ty sa visit ug..oi mao diay kay na busy kas shooting nimo ha..fait buhay artista shooting wa diri wa didto.

    whoaaaa manguwag napud ka diha..bantay ngita napud kag laing kabuak sa imong heart dong? ingna nya lang ko ha ug nabuak napud kag balik kay tabangan taka sungog hehehehehe...lol! enjoy sa panguwag dong!!! jowk

    ReplyDelete
  2. God moves in mysterious ways. A simple thank you for another day will do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lanz....kaw ba ung nasa pic? napaka peaceful mo naman :).

    anyway, on a religious note, I've always found it to be an interesting topic depending on who you share it with. If you happen to religiously converse with a close-minded person, you'd end up in arguments, but if you converse with an open-minded friend, you'll both find eachother's views interesting. So yeah....be careful who you choose to talk to.

    Hope things are well. Be blessed m'dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts