INTERNSHIP: The Heaviest Burden!

Now that I just reached the top part of all majors in Mass Communication
(internship) I never thought of such surprise. The Mas Comm family chose me as the Mass Comm Chancellor for this year. What the hell? We are three nominated by our Mass Comm coordinator believing that we passed her standard. And my classmates voted me! Oh my God! Don't you know how hard this responsibility is? It resembles to a Supreme Student Gov president who manages and looks over student affairs. God damn it! I am holding all the HCDC communicators? I am not saying that I can't do it. I am just thinking of dividing my precious time. My classmates and my teacher believe on my capabilities thus I have to fill up their trust. Hmmm I am just pretty nervous for I can no longer find more time to rest. I am into film making, Kabataan Xpress of UniversiTV reporter, School paper's consultant, Blogging, Knights of Rizal reg XI coord. and more! And now, a chancellor?This is a person who will stand as representative of their voices. If one gets wrong, I should have to think to troubleshoot just to see to it that everything in our department free from any cases. Hu! Kaya ko kaya? Wala na akong magawa but to act what is actually the moves of being a chancellor. I don't want to frustrate them. I think I just need accurate time management.. Wahaha I just don't know. What do you think if you were me?Would you pursue?

Comments

  1. this is a big responsibility. for sure naman ndi bibigay sau yan kung alam nilang ndi mo kaya. congrats and gudlak! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayayng kaya mo yan. Galingan mo and make us all proud. Btw, as you requested, I finally placed my picture in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All things are possible gang.. Luke 18:27

    Trust God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

    God bLess sa great job! Let it be a challenge.

    I believe God entrusted you a small thing and you passed His test that's why now He is faithful enough to entrust you this Great thing!

    Soli deo gLoria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dong albert..musta naman ka?woww congratz for your new post. it only tells us that you're really a responsible and talented student..go for it!kaya mo yan kid!ikaw fa!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts