Mt.Apo:A way to total peace

These pics were taken during our climb last Lenten Clim (Holy Week). My moment with this sacred mountain, is one of the molders of my personality. I've been too weak and fragile. But because of this climb I gained extra courage and self projection stamina. Well, it is not a climbing season but I want to climb Mt.Apo again. I can't wait to wait! The reason?This is because I want to leave all my negative feelings there. Stress. Problems.Negative energies. All these God damn stresses. I want Mt.Apo to refresh me. I want these destructive feelings be gone by its wind. I want to remake my self by its boulders. I want to recreate environment by its nature. I want to be a new me!

I want to punish my self!I want to surrender my sins. I want take risk to challenge my Being. I want to have glasses of sweat to cleanse my internal. I want to be wounded to appreciate life more that pains are just elements of life. I want to climb more heights to see to it that they can't look me down and keep to pull me down. I want to be near to heaven in such a way that my prayers to God will be sent earlier than those who are at the sea level. I want to swim at the Lake Venado so that extreme coldness will make my body numb,thus, pain will not be felt anymore. I want to jump from the peak down to its crater- so I take the resting place of total peace!

Comments

  1. wow, the last time we climbed Mt. apo was also during the lenten season of 2006. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts