2008:Facing New Life

My 2007 life seemed to be my worst year ever in my life. A year of sacrifice.Of challenge.Of success. OF FAILURE.OF REALIZATION.
Now, I challenge again my self for this year's test. I know God has a lot of plans for me this year since I would be graduating this March. It is a year ,I think, of competition. FOR JOBS. A COMPETITION OF COMPETITIONS. It's going to be a survival of the survivors from the 2007 economical and political crisis. So, to all of my readers and visitors, I challenge you! Happy New Year and let us prepare our very selves to fight for whatever test and trials that GOD has prepared for us! (who will be the weakest mammals?).

Comments

  1. Wishing you happiness and prosperity in 2008. Happy New Year Albert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...may you have a blessed year 2008!

    be a bLessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, anak! I know you'll make it bigger this 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite to your site. It was nice chatting with you on mesenger. Hope to meet you this July or August 2008. Very nice site and very good work, you have been busy. Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best in the coming years. Peace!

    MC Holley USA, Clinton, MD 20735

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! I just left the last message and did not sign in with my url.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I hope your 2008 is blessed. Mga pagsubok lamang yan, kaya mo yan (parang kanta)...lol.

    ingatz ka iho :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi.. i saw your blog and wanted to comment you to have a blessful new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts