I don't want to GRADUATE!

The photo shows one my unforgettable moments during my internship at the RMN for radio broadcasting.
This APRIL 12 would be my last day in my beloved school HOLY CROSS OF DAVAO COLLEGE specifically in AB Department, Mass Communication program. Huhuhu... I don't want to graduate. I would be missing our production, challenges and the faces of my friends and foes. I don't want to leave my organization, CROSSROADS,student pub, where I am the Editorial Consultant. I want to attack more issues in the campus..haha. I don't want to leave the Masscom Center where my development develops, my mental and physical changes change. I hate to be in the outside world. I would be missing the cameras, computers and the people (teachers). I don't want to land a job! Ok, I got the guts and the talent but for now I want to enjoy more in the life I have started in this institution. I just don't want to leave the imprints. By the way, to all my avid readers (hehe) sorry if I can't update my blog on time because I got a lot to do with before this fucking graduation comes! See ya next...Long Live BLOGGERS!

Comments

  1. You do know that you can pursue all of those things "in the real world" right?

    Besides, you can always go back to your school, with your reputation you'd probably be more than welcome to help out, you do have to give other people their time to shine.

    congratulations on your awards!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all congratulations on your awards. Well done! :) You should be very proud of yourself.

    I agree with Ozy. take time to think. You can do anything you want, even in the real world ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts