Mass Communication: Got an award!

"BEST IN PRESS PHOTOGRAPHY". This is one of the four awards I had during the "AMBIT LAMBIGIT" (pre graduation awarding ceremony). My father (left)and YES FM 101.1 awarded me.

Photography has been my passion. To capture memories. To frame realities. To record beauties. My entry " PEOPLE's PARK" dancing fountain won during the "...Of Visual Importance" Press Photography competition.
The Mass Communication Internship Program also awarded me as the "HIGHEST LEADERSHIP AWARDEE" for being an excellent chancellor of the program. "BEST INTERN IN TV" was also mine and the "Top 5 MOST OUTSTANDING INTERN". Proud? partly...I just don't want to graduate. I'm gonna miss these things. But, I am happy because, finally, I have successfully passed this course with flying colors.

Comments

  1. Congratulations for your numerous awards and for passing your course with flying colors. Ang galing mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dong albert, thanks a lot for dropping by dong and congratulations for your upcoming graduation and for making it with flying colors. I'm proud of you dong.Bongga ka talaga and you are really a role model.

    Anyways dong being an Au pair here in Europe is like a cultural exchange where you'll have a hostfamily and you have to help them in the house and taking care of the children for 5 hours per day and you'll also have the chance to go to school and learn their language and culture and you'll be treated as a member of their family. It's exciting for me and a lot of fun as you'll meet people of different races and learn about their culture. And the monthly allowance is pretty good,:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy graduation!

    you are indeed a role model for us.
    Rest assured, we will bear in our lives your peices of advice.

    We are proud of you kuya albert.
    We salute you. God bless you!


    >from the masscom freshmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...congratulations iho. Sikat na sikat ka na. Pahingin naman ng autograph...lol.

    And yes, I am proud! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats dong albert...super!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations albert and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts