A glimpse to my Graduation and the JOB HUNTING

Now, it is a corny line for me to say "Wow graduate na ako". Too late. Last April 12 this year, my sacrifices in Mass Communication ended with an unforgettable experience. I want you to peep one of the most important memories happened in my life.The photo shows the happy yet last bonding of my Mass Communication Internship Program family as we try to frame our self in a photograph (Find me in the pic). As what I have said in my past post, I don't want to graduate but I don't have the prowess to control the TIME as much as I want to stop the day. The guy beside me is Neil John Luayon . A blogger, my ever editor in our indie film, my buddy, a very " lu-uran" good friend. One of my greatest friends.
Now, our target, of course, is to land a good job. Well, I have sent my resume to numbers of companies and I am still waiting for interviews,exams,final interviews etc while I am spending my vacation because I think I deserve to take my rest. I used to be a trainee of a Manila-based Call Center SITEL but after 1 week training I stopped.Tired. My heart says I don't belong here. At present I am waiting for positive results of my application and training in NBN as reporter. Waiting for final interview with Mr. Chikito Sy (not sure of his first name's spelling...jeje), the president and owner of the Victoria Plaza Department Store after passing the exam and HR manager and the ADPROM head interviews. I applied as Advertising and Promotion coordinator. Well, advertising in tri-media is not new to us--Mass com. The Sta. Lucia Real Estate have called me to take the exam after they considered my application thru the http://www.jobstreet.com/. I have taken my "nose bleed" exam in LandCo. (note: at the 16h floor). The next level is to be interviewed with their Marketing Officer about my application as Marketing Coordinator in Events and Communication. In May 1 jobs fair I have applied in Eversun Software Phil as content writer and link builder. Qualification?--must be a blogger!(Calling all bloggers out there to apply)Isn't 15K not enough as salary?visit http://www.agentsofvalue.com/ .Well,all I have to do now is to wait...hmm yes, to wait (Blessed are those who are patient).

Comments

Popular Posts