I just got HIRED!

With weary condition from my mission last day, I was energized when "Ms Cherry" Victoria Plaza Human Resource staff called me up for my final interview with Mr. Chiquito Sze, owner of the VP Dept Store, regarding to my application as Advertising and Promotion Assistant. I went back home and dressed up myself with the prescribed "happy color" polo in a formal mode. When I got there, the HR manager practiced me first on how to deal with Mr. Sze queries because according to her he is different among other bosses. With my samples (designs) including my port folio, I went inside his office with trembling knees and with an as-if-not afraid face (confidence). The interview went bad at first,because he questioned me being a part of the MEDIA while seeing my articles in different papers (in my port folio). He really was an idealist. He raised points like "There is no such thing as poverty line, it so happened that filipinos don't have disciplined. Parents are both jobless yet have 5 children so what do you expect from it?" From that point of idea, though a bit discriminating, I learned that " Bahalag saging basta labing" aphorism does not help if we want to build a good nation. Mr. Sy also tackled about the Chinese principles in which he was trying to tell me that workers should do what the boss wanted them to do so because for them RULES are made for good so there is not such rules that bad. I know you would refute me to that but I have nothing to do but to nod and nod affirming that he is true (note: I was applying and he needs my sympathy). After the sermon-like interview, I thought he failed me but it was actually an orientation because he hired me for the job. Huuu!Thanks God! He (GOD)is now slowly answering my questions about LIFE.

Comments

  1. See, God reaLLy has a wonderfuL purpose and pLan for your Life! He's sLowLy unfoLding your questions about this quite compLicated journey. Anyway, congratuLations! You deserve it! But to God be the gLory!

    I miss you. Busy najud siya Lagi oi. hmmm.. God bless you and keep waLking with Christ! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dong,congrats for your new job dong! I'm proud of you! Just keep on praying and asking God for guidance and He'll never leave you. And don't forget to thanks Him too..Oiii blowout sa 1st salary ha.ahehhehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts