Frustrated filmmaker?

I fell to advertising and promotions.
This field is just one of my majors in my Mass Communication degree. I did not say that I hate this job but I was just a bit frustrated and sad to see my self in the business world where in fact my heart truly belongs to Film making. Indie film maker? I will count myself as one and as one of those " frustrated film maker". It is just because I don't know how to pursue it when I am earning in my current career. (Don't suggest me to quit or I am gonna die.) My point is, if this nation can only afford to take good care with its citizens, it is easy for the dreamers to achieve their ambitions backed up with excellent professors (and not stupid). The photo of "Prince Caspa" is only a product of my imagination showing my deep frustration to pursue this career. This time, Prince Caspa is a demon symbolizing the dying country that slowly kills its people by a "steel ruler" ( numbers of high prices). Philippines was among of the richest countries many years ago. Rich as Narnia. But now, the poorest among the shits.. This article isn't for humor, it has a message which calls everyone to STAND FOR YOUR RIGHT!

Comments

  1. lanzaker

    ipadayon jpon nato ang DURIAN CINEMA!
    no matter what..
    achi!
    hehe..

    nicee <~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all the good concept in making films. I hope that you'll make it as a great film makersomeday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang pelikula ay salamin ng buhay. Nandito na ko ulit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts