Rest in Peace

This was when me and my friend featured this "lake laud" in our publication (when we were in college). I just miss how to rest in total peace.
Oops, I am not saying im dying (R.I.P.) It is because I am tired of what i am doing now and I am missing this place. Boating. Eating. Talking none sense. Ohhhh my gosh, I miss that moments with my co-mass communication graduates. This lake gave me the definition of "PEACE". So, if you are bringing now a heavy loads in your heart, why not treat your self here in Lake Laud in Davao City. Experience how to Rest in Peace.

Comments

  1. hi lanz!!!!!!!! kita ta unya ba
    pmati jud au kb
    try lang gud dli ta lagi ka lumayon

    ReplyDelete
  2. kbalo ka lanz dli man kinahanglan na mangatik pka... prangkahan lang gud ko nimo...... pero la man pud ko nalain sa imong gbuhat( pretend lang na concern ka nako) cguro un ung paraan mo para maiwasan na ako.hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts