Its my 21st BIRTHDAY! (debut)


Just as my principle that says "Birthdays are for children", I still live on it! It has been a pattern that I celebrated it alone and lonely. Hmmm I mentioned this already with my past posts regarding on celebrating bdays. Though, I am no longer a minor since I am 21 now...Fuck that age! I am slowly going up far from the so called "teenagers" huhu...Matanda na ba ako?.
The same situation, no parents, no love ones.....no one was with me except the girl I loved..ehem.

"Matapos na ang lahat, nandito pa rin ako!" Natapos na ang buhay ko sa 20 years and she was with me in the first tick of the clock in my 21st year here in this cruel world. Anyway, my bday still made sense and brought happiness to me since I was with my "Palangga" hmmmmm I'm gonna introduce to you my sassy girl in my next post.

Wala lang, masaya na rin ako kahit papaano. And my grand wish is..." To celebrate a birthday someday with my whole family while I am blowing a giant candle standing on a giant cake! A celebration where all my love ones are with me...happy!, Anyway and anyhow, I must go on with the life that God has prepared to me. I know, there is happiness awaits me there. Invited pala kayo sa bday ko now...sa street.

Comments

Popular Posts