My "New Soul"

I just want you to meet my "Palangga". Her name is Jona Gegremosa. We have just celebrated our 1st monthsary last Sept.8 We had a great time this dawn posing in front of a USB cabled webcam. Despite of a heavy work, we still have managed to smile! (uiiiii alas dose na ng madaling araw!). So?. Falling in love means me a lot and once I felt this fucking feeling because my heart rarely recognizes such emotion. Sabihin na metal na ang puso ko. (Ew, albert in love?tok3) So?. Anyway, I just want to introduce my "langga" to all my friends and enemies here in the world wide web. Nasagot ko na ba ang request nyo?jejeje. Oops we've got to go! (by the way, forget about my standards...hmmm love is just moving mysteriously!).

Comments

  1. its a great thing reading your blogs.. its like i'm with my journey of my own life too that i just ain't able to express my self for some reasons.. but now you gave me strength to spread my wings and hopefully to fly with blue color of life.. i'm glad you've found your one great love.. wishing you both happiness... wish to met you someday in my happy face.. HUMANSTEPINGSTONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm thank you "anony" Hope to see you soon with your own great love. May I know who is in the line plz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! it's good to know you found the one for you.

    pustahan! sinagot ka nya, 08.08.08! lucky date, huh! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahm...

    God bless you both Lanz!

    >_>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool bro..beautiful and palangga mo..good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts