I just can't find the words

I just cannot find the right words to define myself lately, today and maybe tomorrow. I fight challenges but it teaches me to be weak. I speak a lot of words but no one understands. I go to peaceful place to think but there is WAR - silence against silence, thoughts against thoughts. I follow my heart, but it keeps on bleeding. I accept love but it annoys my mind, my brain, my memory. Love teaches me not to love but instead how to hate. I fuck.I fuck.but still, I just can't find what I really want. I work hard but not efficient anymore.Am I insane? Am I in the right track? Am I "me"?Who am I?
This is definitely not "me". Every word that comes from my mouth doesn't speak the real me. Every smile I shared to a friend doesn't spill any joy. I perform to be more ineffective. I just went back to GOD, but I failed to obey. Now, I am in the uncertainty. Where is lance? Where are you Albert? Where are you now Jun? Where am I now? Am I happy? Do I have to stay here? If I leave, would it help to mend me? If I leave, doesn't it hurt? If I leave, where will I go? God? I am with now. Is he with me? I JUST CAN'T FIND THE WORDS!

Comments

  1. He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.
    Even the youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
    but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

    --------------
    Isaiah 40:29-31 (NIV)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts