War in Silence

Messages from my heart: I had a hard time to figure out the feelings and thoughts that are fighting in silence within me. Finally, it is my very heart which tells the chaotic world inside me. My heart says, I am just ALONE even if I live with lots of "beings". Alone? Where is my mother? (she is in abroad)Father? Out of coverage area (working in mining). Sisters? 1 is out in Davao, the other one is stupid (bar hopping instead of job hunting) In short, I live all alone. What I mean is though I have a healthy friends and a healthy personality in front of them (as if Iron Man) the real is score is I am afraid to be alone. Money? Yes I need it but it cannot buy weapon to stop the war in silence in the core of my being. Girlfriend? I made my self selfish regarding with this. I easily get jealous and think of many negative things which make the small LQ bigger. I just don't know. The half part of my heart says I am in love but the other one says you are not. The left says I have to be thankful because someone is with me but the right part reminds me always about the reality. Love and be hurt. You hurt and don't be loved. With this kind of confusion, it causes me stress. Most probably because I am alone. I am afraid to fail because I had overcome many challenges. I don't want to see my self as a loser or being imprisoned with such emotion! Anyway, are you a psychologist or psychiatrist? Give me an advice what is happening to me.Plssss I can't take this war in silence in the core of my being!

Comments

  1. Hi there, this is not a comment on this specific post. I have a newly blogs opened and I need backlinks. Chances are, these blogs can have a PR and yours too. If you don’t mind, can we exchange links? Thank you and have a great.

    Deep Down In My Heart
    Fashion, Style and Glamour
    Making Life Happier
    Mommy Is Blogging
    My Thoughts and Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi albert, i read your last two posts. i feel the emotion. i feel you griefs. i feel you. have u heard of QUARTER LIFE CRISIS? it is a point on our lives when we realized that everything seems to be perfect yet something so big inside us is missing. a great part inside us need solace. i've been there too. i succumbed it. the point is at the end of the day you still have yourself with us. battle that "thing" inside you. acceptance is the key. but believe that all these too shall pass. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olan says it right. Somewhere in the bottom of our heart, we all, I mean, everyone no matter you are big shots or Little Prince, feel missing a little bit of thing in it.

    Acceptance is the key, and top-up some preseverence and endurance as you do on other parts of life to all these 'blank' feeling, we shall be able to go through it.

    Nevertheless, buddies are great companion, cherish them. They are the shields to guard and accompany you thru' the arrows of life's setback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts