The Paradox of Success!


Weary. I had a lousy day after work. Stressed. Too much to think about real estate. What will I do to unwind??? Ideas came out. TAKE PICTURES.

My heart bleeds every time I see reality like this. Along San Pedro Street, I took this picture with a realization in my mind. Where on earth are their parents now? Are children related government units seeing them? Feeling their struggle?

Surprisingly, I had a chance to witness the opening of the Araw ng Davao at the city hall's park near to where these homeless kids were. Hmmm, what a timing for me. The show was luxurious. Very symbolic.Thematic.Speaks for peace, unity and prosperity. Hail to DAVAO CITY! Everyone was enjoying of such nationalistic event yet they fail. The hungry children were sleeping under the blanket of coldness which in contrast to what is being believed in the show! Though, I salute to "THE PUNISHER" as a presecutor, as lawyer and as mayor. i just don't know how children-related agencies from the government act to scenarious like this. They are visible smoking at that early age, sleeping on the streets and begging alms. This writer hopes that, the opening of Araw ng Davao is not just a show that entertains but serves also an opening to the hearts and minds of every official to act on this problem before anything else. As per Michael Jackson, " Change the world, by healing the children".



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts