Ghost in my manager's office

(click the image for bigger view)
Damn! It really is true! I could not help my self but froze with goose bumps. The entire office workers were shocked (some were just amazed) as we witness such 'sadako-like-image' at the back of our sales Manager pic.
I took the picture weeks ago. Just today, we were scanning her phone to select what picture she would like to be put up in our brochure. Thru USB, I transferred the selected pic to my computer then re-size it. That time, we were so engrossed talking about "not ours" stories even T2 plot was tackled. We tried to figure out some pics if there are somewhat unlikable images and have fun out of it. Just plainly for laughs. After we had our lunch, I opened my computer again. Damn, a dialogue box popped up.( Fuck'n virus). While putting the virus to quarantine, my eyes suddenly landed on my manager's pic. Searching. Slowly I recognized something was embeding on the pic. It was a God damn sadako-like-image at the left corner on the pic.(mirror reflection?impossible) I shared it to my officemates even to our president. All of us were scared until they decided to conduct blessing ceremony on the entire building to get rid of this kind of scary scenario. Making the story more scary, old employees shared their testimonials that there were disturbing sounds and footsteps on the second floor. Different stories. Different interpretations. Different perceptions. But this is one thing for sure, there really was a so called 'not-like-ours' living on earth. Damn, straight from my naked eyes, I saw it directly from my personal computer. NOW I BELIEVE! (written by Alberto Egot Jr.)

Comments

  1. bro, passed by your blog.

    hmm, about this post, I have 2 different perceptions.

    first, yeah..it's true based on your evidence.

    but there's a chance that the evidence is just edited.

    im not telling you that it's exactly edited. based on my observation of the image, there are possibilities of being edited.

    well, nice picture bro. shows that paranormal things exists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The correct grammar is :
    I shared it with.... I shared it with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabi ko na lanz diba.. there really is..

    remember our tv workshop? yung kamay sa blackboard?

    remember, I was telling neil na may babae sa taxi during the shooting days of the "drug film"?

    whew! I wanna see ghost again!!!!!!!!


    nicee hir =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pre totoo nga ba yan..wala bang halong editing yan..kakatakot naman eh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo naman..
    TO GELLO-kun=
    Wala talgang halong editing eto..Promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, mabenta naman ung ghost image na un. pa 3rd time ko na nakita ung image na un e with different pictures.

    hindi naman sa sinasabi ko na inedit yan or hindi mo yan picture pero natutuwa lang ako, artistahin na ung multo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Syempre naman...kung ang term ay "SAdako-like-image" edi artistahin talaga yan... e sa entertainment isinilang si sadako eh...

    dba? ....

    Anyway, your opinion is always be right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bro, wala naman akong balak sirain ung idea ng post mo. sinasabi ko lang ung possibilities, kasi ginagawa ko rin ya using different image editing tools. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts