Quick Kwek!

It's been a while since the last time I tasted such original pinoy "kwek-kwek". A fresh chicken egg that is boiled on a hot oil with colored flour for its crispy cover. It is very quick to cook kwek2x.The last time I ate such was 3 years ago- (student). Now, in San Pedro street, here comes kwek kwek again and I cannot afford to resist from its inviting smell. I ate much. Until I remember one of the catastrophes happened in my life. I was dehydrated. While eating, a thought of history came out. I was sick and dehydrated 3 years ago because I ate kwek2x putting my stomach in trouble. Shet! I dont want to experience that again! Its too late I have eaten 3 eggs. Thanks to God and I was safe. ( nag condom kasi...ay may biglang twist haha).

Comments

  1. wow sarap naman niyan,kakagutom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pareho tayo. ang maarte kong tyan ay nireject ang kwek-kwek ilang buwan na. limang araw akong namilipit sa sakit ng tyan. magko-condom ako sa susunod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Haring Sablay:

    Syempre kaya ingat lang! Dapat gumamit ka na rin ng condom tulad ni stupidient hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. To stupidient:

    Thanks for helping me in promoting SAFE EAT! jejeje

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts