To be straight I am not a golfer nor a member of this rancho. We (my sales manager) went here for a purpose. (None of your business). What struck me during my visit here is the place itself. In one big clubhouse, everything is strategically installed. Bowling and Billards. Badminton and Gym. Etc. It is located near at the Crocodile Park here in Davao City. Actually it is just the clubhouse of the said Golf course company. The main golfing area is actually be seen at the silent paradise of Mandug. (Far Flung From the City). What completed my day is the clubhouse' pool. All I can say is SUPERB. Very calm and 'architecurally' perfect if I may say.
Golf is for rich only. Do you believe it? May I know your side why most people tag this game for rich only? Some commented its boring and tiresome.So, rich people are boring?I just don't know. I Just Don't CARE...I just love the place.

Comments

Popular Posts