kaSONAngalingan ni Gloria

While walking along the busy street of San Pedro Davao City. I SAW this weary child resting with steel thorns over him. No joke, these steels can kill -one false move.
Does 126 claps for Gloria's SONA'09 mean 126 achievements?126 success?126 better programs?For me its 126 lies!
Ok, you are right, the government succeeds economically speaking. I am not an anti-GMA (even if I am a KAPAMILYA) nor one of the crouching activists. I just express the way I see things on the other side of the government's coin.
THE IRONY. She promised to build strong governance. She implemented laws. She bravely fought the challenge - to be the head of this country. But, she forget to lean, watch her land and find the smallest yet determinant of failure.(FAILED GOVERNANCE). She could have started to solve this country's problem from the smallest detail. Her office announced this and that,programs and success stories, but you can't feel it. As long as there would be children ( as the photo shows) suffering on the street, begging for food and longing for love, this country remains POOR and you really really can't feel SONA.
COMMENT TO THE PRESIDENT. I still idolize your capabilities. You are still the strongest woman I ever knew. I just hope, before your term ends, please save the future of these street children. You are also a mother so take good care with your little angels. At least 126 words for orders to have immediate action to this clear problem.126 children.126 attentions.126 actions. And I would say , you deserve to be applauded 126 times.

Comments

  1. Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts