Ampatuan Massacre! - The Demon's Square

The unfairness of justice keeps on lingering within me. Come to think of it, My company caught 2 robbers via CCTV camera but the shot was dark. One of the suspects was our security guard bec. of just an unusual act on the scene. He was just the suspect, meaning subject for investigation but the PNP got him for investigation and detained him even the case was not yet solved.And the poor guard lose his job. It was just an equipment. Now, while every angle of the investigation of the massacre always points to the Ampatuans who allegedly killed more than 50 HUMAN BEINGS! they are still able to stay at their towering mansions and maybe celebrate for the lost of their rivals and able to still ride with such luxurious vehicles. Why was that happening? Is this fair? They can even control the provincial capitol which is property of the people.

My heart bleeds. Trying to knock my senses to imagine how a human being, son of God, dare to group gunmen and led them to end the lives of more 50 innocents just to have full assurance of power. I would accept the massacre that easy if these demons did not rape the women, bury them alive and behead the journalists. If I was one of these victims, I would ask to shoot me on my head. Death is what we would ask rather than to suffer and witness the death of your colleagues. The entire world will never forget this crime.

Dear Candidates. I am begging you all. Please let us feel the fairness of justice the moment you sit for your position as the country's leader. Don't lead us to hell. Don't let the people's backhoe used again to break lives of your followers. Maguindanao is a Philippine territory. Not an Ampatuan's Kingdom. This applies also to other regions that run by a dynasty. Wake up! your people is bleeding.Crying. Dying. That is also the reason why can't I blame some of our brothers why they prefer to be part of New People;s Army because they believe government is not an institution of progress but a DEMON'S SQUARE.

I condemned these satans. I wish I could stop the clock and able to find these hundred of killers and cut their dicks and forced them to eat their shits! Haii...The Lord be with you suckers!

Comments

  1. hello dong..hala kahadlok ba ani oii..kanus a man ni nahitabo?as in late kaju ko sa mga balita coz di man ko tigtan aw ug news sa atoa..o my this is very sad.ug 50 innocent lives? i share your sentiment dong..i hope the masses will be voting for the right candidates this coming election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad na after ng mga good news na na headline tayo sa intenational scene... Eto naman ang isang madugong massacre!


    Mga demonyo talaga sila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga eh..tang ina talaga yang mga Ampatuan na yan...Kahit mkulong yan, maranagya parin yan sa loob tulad ni jalosjos atbp.

    Ang tangi ko talagang hanap na tunay na hustisya ay sana hindi na xa gigising bukas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ibalik ang DEATH PENALTY.. coz that what they deserve!!! buhay pa cla sinusunog na kaluluwa nila sa impyerno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. were any penises cut off in the Ampatuan Massacre?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really an eye opener for me.

    - Robson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts