Big thanks to FASTCRAFT!

Travel stress no more! Yuhu! I finally found a reason to visit my homeland anytime I want. With this FASTCRAFT, I could now travel in 1.5 hr from Davao to Lupon Davao Or. Just last March 15 this year, I attended the burial of my cousin who died from accident in Manikling Dav.Or (15min from Lupon). I usually don't visit my relatives in places like lupon, manikling or Mati because of the normal 3-hr land trip from Davao. Now, I could reach my loved ones that easy! Goodbye Bachelor Express. Goodbye L300 Van.hehehe Well , I am not saying, terrestrial vehicles are no longer effecient. These rides still rock since I have to ride bus from Lupon to Mati. Fastcraft saves my time. The passengers could take picture with the sceneries in SAMAL and the talikod island as background. With its amenities like airconditioned room, snackbar, sundeck for viewing and TV for film viewing, this ride is fucking awesome for P 279 fare. Take a ride now and rush to Sta.Ana wharf (beside Magsaysay Park).


article posted in http://www.albertology.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. hello dong,

    thanks a lot for the visit....wahhh, mao diay na wa tong imong post kay nasuko diay imong palalab.heheh.You were asking me if i'll do the same if I'm the gf, my answer is no.:) I won't get mad coz it's part of your past and with the revelation, I'll be glad coz honestly, I don't like my man to be inexperienced.hehehehe. But for sure, I'll have the same reaction as your girl, if I was in my early 20s.hheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...

    sabagay...

    Thanks te....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back dong to great you Happy easter in advance. I'll be in Madrid until the 5th, so I'll be disconnected from the world wide web...

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts