Clash of Computers- Wired and Wild


Stress no more! My senses awakened. So I rushed to SM city Davao with full-bat camera. Few steps before the entertainment area, I could hear the roar of the youth and the cascading claps of the teammates and spectators.


Naruto joined DCExpo


So I stepped inside, a group of youngsters stopped me. I told myself " DCWired really gone wild". The youth went beyond fashion. And I truly LOVE it! So, there you have AKATSUKI,
the evil organization in the popular cartoon series NARUTO. These young men impersonated well from the costume and sword.This scenario actually added to the excitement that DCE has started.


WIRED and WILD
Inside the SM entertainment area, I met some old friends while configuring their PC buddies. I
could see on their face a total enjoyment. ( Na inggit ako!). So, I was just slapping my face telling myself " Tatanga tanga ka kasi, hindi ka tuloy nakasali". The feeling of frustration ended when I saw this "LUMOS" or an aquarium inspired CPU. Really impressive! All of the CPU coolers and designs completed my day. Even if my PC didn't make it to join, still, I am enjoying the event.
Wired.
I remember when a friend, a DCE participant, told me months ago to call Blinque. ( The most -loved PC hardware source ). I met Cheche. I told her to fax me some
good stuff that will look my PC advanced not just in terms of performance but also by its look. After reading the quotation, I was just like smiling and put the paper under the scratches. And being "tanga" started there. Since, I am in the marketing head of my company, many events came everyday. I forgot everything about the PC. I lost the paper. I lost the list of "things to buy". I lost contact. I lost eagerness. I lost time management.
Just last two weeks, I have finished playing BAD COMPANY and CRYSIS. I needed more. So, I have to upgrade my processor. So I got this Corei3 from INTEL. I still can't afford the i5 and i7.Maybe months from now. My PC runs very,very well. And I decided to join DCE. FTW. First Blood. I didn't make it. Promise next year! Hopefully!

DOTA and the LEARNING


Honestly, I am not a DOTA fan because I am not playing DOTA and I haven't tried DOTA because I usually play game after work. 8pm up. I spent much of my time to EA 3D games. But after seeing these young men roaring and cheering for their team while watching the actual DOTA combat on BIG SCREEN, I have convinced myself to buy one and play. (Sisimulan ko mamayang gabi). I just want to feel the addictive feeling. For me? I am agree to DCE mission that says to professionalize PC gaming. There are a lot of learning here which is paradox to what parents say to their kids. One good learning, is the so-called " DECISION MAKING". PC games require the player to think of strategy to unlock levels or win the victory. Repetition of failures helped the players to come up alternatives or draw right decision. In real life, one could easily decide to any human situation because of the reflex that PC games have built within any of us.LONG LIVE DCE! More updates on www.davaocyberexpo.com

Comments

Popular Posts