My short film for the 6th Mindanao Film Festival




With this film, with or without awards, I am still proud of myself for overcoming all the obstacles and time crisis I had experience. It was no joke. I am the main actor, cameraman,editor and writer. Being a resourceful person is really plus point to anyone who dreams to prove something to their selves.This is an accomplishment for me because it has been my wish to learn how to do more effects on a film. I have made several short movies yet, the quality in terms of color and effects was very dull. Thanks to internet, I have just learned how to fake things. Fake blood. Fake building. Fake fire. Fake explosion. And even fake humans. Thanks to Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D. Hmmmm... Especial mention to Mr. Andrew Kramer and Sam Loya for feeding us more infos and techniques to do these in AE. I love you guys!

The 6th Mindanao Film Fest will be held at Gaisano Mall of Davao this coming Nov 25 to Dec 5 2010. All entries will also be shown to selected highschool and secondary AVR rooms. I would also like to thank Facebook, Sinners run to Heaven Org,Kisan Lu Lands Inc, Bambu Estate and Ms Karen Lu for making this endeavor be realized. And also to my girlfriend Jona Gegremosa who was so patient in helping me as an actress and my personal assistant. She knew what have I gone through in this film. Bloody experience. Hehe.

Comments

  1. hello dong,

    good day.weeeee, I am proud of you dong. I watched the thriller and it´s very nicely made. unja asa man ko makakita sa entire movie dong?I hope you´ll get an award for it, you deserve it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    We notice you love to blog and I'd love to provide you exposure! Bloggersyndication.com can open the door to hundreds of thousands of domains, and syndicate your content in conjunction with our AP News feed. Authorship credentials are always visible and yes the service is FREE!
    It takes less then a minute to register, and you could see page views this month!

    Respectfully,

    Beaudon Spaulding
    Bloggersyndication.com
    321-277-3370

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts