Blessed is he who shares!

Arch.Kristin Lu,Mommy Linda Lu and Mindy Lu are on their way to share its blessings!

(Published in www.albertology.com). We went home physically weary but spiritually high after leaving hundreds of the so called less fortunate people, with foods and smiles on their faces at Catalunan Grande Gym last December 18, 2010. The endeavor is in partnership with the Junior Chamber International (JCI DAVAO) headed by Steve Arquiza.

I was told by the Presiden Arch.Kristin Lu to not publish anything about the event on the newspaper because she doesn't want to be sound hypocrite as she said you do not have to tell the public if you are heartily helping. But , sorry madam, at least on facebook and on my website, I could somehow tell the world of Kisan Lu Lands greatness!Superb!

The KLLDI prepared a mini xmas party to more or less 50 families who came from the far flung areas of Catalunan and brought by Kisan Lu at Catalunan gym. The activity was so memorable where each employee has to foster or represent one family. They played, talked and ate with each other. A group of employees also rendered the less fortunate families a song and dance number which entertained much to the invited families.

I could see the genuine service of JCI and KLLDI employees even the boss (VP- Mindy LU, VP Operation Ram Lu and Mommy Linda Lu). Under the warm and hot condition we were still able to share happiness to the lumads and their babies.

One thing made me realize how great are these "Lu" family was when I saw them,through my camera lens,walking out and came after with box and cans of milk along with them and personally handle it to the parents of the newly born baby. That gave me more energy because that time my body system powered down due to my previous event (KLLDI agents party). As JCI believes, We seek better solutions to build better communities, creating a better future.So with that positive thought, it boosted my engine and forget of my posture just to capture the event making it more memorable.

There is one thought that points me to an idea. I am so lucky to be part of Kisan Lu Lands whose heart is as big as a football. I am lucky that I became part of the mission that makes hundreds of poor people smile and at least. I am lucky that at least I could tell myself that I was once a giver and not always a receiver. I am lucky that I was part of that kind of "hope-giving" activity. Thanks to JCI DAVAO. Thanks to Arch.Kristin Lu. Long Live Kisan Lu Lands!

The KLLDI energetic employees!

Comments

Popular Posts