The Rise of the SUNRISE


My experience of coming back to my home in Mati seemed to be so memorable.Before I only heard Masao Beach Resort when you plan to visit this town. Now, it has number of growing beaches that are world class. Just like this Sunrise beach resort situated at Badas Mati, an overlooking to pujada bay where one would see the glowing Mati at night.
We spent great time family bonding in this resort last Jan1,2011. We celebrated the welcoming of the year of the rabbit at Sunrise. We did lots of activities.
The most exciting part was the fishing. Great experience. It was my first time to hook a bait. The feeling was awesome. I ate my bait. This resort has a fishing area where tourist could fish and weigh it and buy at affordable price. For more bonding moments, it also offers overnight at their air conditioned rooms. Indeed, Mati is a great place also for wise investment.

Comments

  1. hey there... how are the rooms in sunrise? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lakwatseras

    From 800 to 1000 pesos...
    The rooms are asian inspired. You gotta check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts