The White House

I love Mati and I would always do. This place is incredibly amazing. Why? Because people and its government play hand in hand in making this town progressive. The edifice in my background is a manifestation of the province economically progressive. Investors influx is a good signal that making money in this town is easy while the population is gradually growing. Technology and education wise, this place becomes competitive after the present government introduces new equipment in hospitals. Here comes also the soon to rise building of St.Augustin Academy. My comeback vacation in Mati made me realize that government plus public support could do something else. Something bigger. Something to look forward to. And now Mati surpasses it.All the best for Mati and the province of Davao Oriental this 2011!

Comments

  1. Hey guys,

    I'm new here.
    Btw, I happen to be a [url=http://forum.simplyexplained.com/member.php?u=93891 ]lawyer[/url], too. :D
    Hopefully I can contribute here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts