Davao's version of Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Year of the metal rabbit. And this year is gonna be mine since I'm a rabbit person. Davao City is one of the most favorite cities in the country of the most chinese investors. Anyway, I will not talk about business here. I just like to share how Davao celebrated Kung Hei Fat Choi. It was my first time to celebrate with friends.The experience was totally unique.

Where can you find a new year without fireworks where in fact, fireworks came from chinese cultures. Well, Davao ordinance thing. That makes Davao really unique. Foam party, Live bands and drinks all you can graced the event. Drag and Drift contest was one of the events that contributed the noise to welcome Chinese New Year. I was having fun. Drinks,Chicka babes and photographers gathered in one place and in one beat!

Comments

Popular Posts