Maniniyot Community


This was my first attendance in Maniniyot Community ( Community of Photographers in Davao City). It was unforgettable since I got the first place ( from left to right in the photo) for aspirants category. Well, at least the effort was appreciated. In this group, like other community, has a monthly themed photo contest where the Feb's theme was "Standing out from the crowd". When I got the instruction to shoot based on this theme, I rushed to Tagum City because I knew , Tagum was celebrating Musikahan, crowd was really there. But instead of shooting the usual crowd, I preferred to shoot empty chairs waiting for the crowd. And in timing,there was one guy in orange passed through the rows. Then, the idea came up! Standing out from the Crowd. Luckily, the members of the community voted it. There is a lot more to me for the next monthly contest. Just want to share that at least, I got new bundle of people sharing with the same passion. It keeps my stress from work away! Thank you Maniniyot Community of Davao.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts