Dealing with big fishes

Albertology.com presents his company and its technology.

Talking to crowd is not new to me. Ever since I was a kid, my teacher sent me to oratorical contest. Until I reached highschool and college, I experienced more public speaking.One memory I could not forget is when I was chosen as the first runner up during the Search for Student Technologist and Entrepreneurs of the Philippines.Albeit Im not that too eloquent but what have I gained with these trainings is confidence.

Notwithstanding of my anxiety disorder, I was still able to present my company just recently at Cebu Crown Regency with the big fishes in the country. ( Sorry, this is not yet the right time to divulge their names.)

While preparing, talking, presenting and observing with our business meeting in Cebu, I have listed points that we need to know in dealing with big fishes. The 4Ps and 1S.
1. Preparedness. If we are prepared, confidence bursts out.Good nega vibes take over fear.
2. Presentation. Effective powerpoint presentation makes you as YOU. This represents your company.Your image.Your reflection of the way you think.Of the way your company runs.
3. Prayer. Asking God to be with you while presenting something to your boss or your clients give you extra power to carry on with your presentation with ease,conviction and persuasion. With God, nothing is impossible indeed.
4.Pause. On a particular slide or in the middle of presentation, sometime you have to learn how to pause and breathe in order to give your spectators time to think,analyze and comprehend.With this,I guided my viewers to the next slide. Surprising or sudden shift to the next slide sometimes can break ones concentration.
5. Smile. With a happy face this gives your guests an illusive effect that you speak what you think. That you know what are you talking about. That you are prepared for the presentation...sometimes even if you are not prepared but if you present it with smile, they will think the good side of you.

Comments

  1. weee I am so happy for you dong. bongga naman kaaju ka ky mga big fishes naman ang kaatubang. I know that you´ll make it big soon. Keep up the good work and I so agree with your 4 P and 1s formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u ate julai.

    Lagi ui lami kaau kaonon ning mga big fishes human sabawan ba...hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts