Extreme Rides: Way to Coping up Anxiety Disorder

My one-night re-visit to the ‘Queen of the South’ last May 14,2011 was a full packed refreshing moment after experiencing the has-opened extreme sky ride of Richard King’s Crown Regency--The Tower Zip and Sky Lift.

The idea came when I was practicing my piece , for a short business presentation, inside the elevator when I have read the hotel’s newest extreme ride on their poster with photos that thrilled me and at the same time made me excited. And, eventually I was telling myself I have to do this to exude all the negativities that stress given me for the past few weeks in my work. I have to shout it all out!

The Tower Zip and Sky Lift are the newest extreme sky rides of Cebu next to Sky Walk Adventure and Edge Coaster, that have just been launched last April 2011 .

After my business meeting, together with my bosses rushed to the 40th floor of the building and have ourselves registered. Tower Zip & Sky Lift is only 600 pesos while my colleagues paid P250 each as my spectator and photographer. Lol. Viewing is not free by the way.
Tower Zip is the first urban zip line in the world that allows you to leave a building 473 feet in the air and land on the roof of a different building 250 feet away. It is also the first zip line in the world to use this fully automatic breaking system, allowing the rider to experience a smooth and controlled stop. While Sky Lift ride allows you to look around and enjoy the view as you travel along the motorized zip line. This is where the battle between you and height begins. After the Tower Zip, you are obliged to go back to the main sky adventure floor via Sky Lift. This makes the experience even more extreme.

It has been my desire to experience sky diving. So for the preparation to my ultimate wish, I have to train my nerve, mind and heart first with these extreme rides. Psychologically, it was scary but I have to conquer it. I have to face fear for it is like facing problems. I have to over-come stress. I have to reformat my over loaded head.

There were studies that suggest stressed people to go sometimes out from their shell. Extreme adventure rides give you nervous at start but the moment you conquer it by facing nervousness itself thru extreme rides the feeling is very refreshing. The pump of the heart is not anxiety anymore but a pump of happy heart that draws out happy face and that act alone is enough to kill negative elements inside our body.

This writer suggests you to try some extreme things. And I tell you, my anxiety, after experiencing all these stuff, was gone slowly. (Above all this, if you have an anxiety disorder, see your doctor first before trying extreme things.)

Comments

  1. Wonderful!Really a good article,grateful for such a platform,very authentic, close to life!We can learn more knowledge and fun from here.So i also want to share with my coach poppy bags,it's the best choice when you go out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much is that ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is that located? the exact location?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts