Real Steal: Real Awesomeness!

Real steel is a blast! A film that combines Transformers and a father-son bonding. Hollywood critics may say they were corny but for Filipinos, the value of mother-daughter or father-son relationship matters most.

I would say, this belongs to my 'fav films list'. Actually, I'll put it on top. I love films that can move me. Real steel touched my hard steel heart and I couldn't hold a single tear from my eyes everytime Max talks to his father with so much pain and longings to be with him [father] who abandoned him.And the comeback put their bonding in an adventure that they do not imagine to happen.

Here comes ATOM. The junked robot that defeats the most sophisticated and according to the film, the KING of ROBOT BOXING-- Zeus! The fight scene made my heartbeat to pump faster while watching the heart warming team up of the son and the father who control atom. Atom is a robot that seems to have a feeling who can sense the emotions of his creators.

This is not just a story of steels and battles but also a story that inspires us to love our parents more as much as they love us. Real steel entertained us by the basic robotic visual effect thingy. However, the characters lives here are different from other old school sci-fi movies. They were able to blend with each other and made the crowd cry.

I love the film as I love my father and our moments together.

A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, Real Steel stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.

P.S. There is a robot there named " Noisy Boy". He could have been so powerful and he looks awesome. I just love the robot and I hate Charlie for losing him.Grrrr
.

Comments

Popular Posts