It rains fish in Agusan del Sur

In my whole life, this is the weirdest report I have read.Here are some details I got from Philstar.

Residents of Agusan de Sur, southern part of Mindanao,Philippines were surprised after hearing heavy drops from their rooftop. They were more surprised when they discovered that fishes stuck on walls and fell on roofs

Fisheries officials described the 3-inch fish is like a mudfish with streaks of yellow and black on its belly.

"I was shocked to see some fishes on my roof and in the walls of my house," said village councilor Eliseo Ong, adding that " I went out and collected some of them which were still alive."

Lolit Binalay, an official of the state weather bureau Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration or Pagasa, suspected a waterspout which formed after the downpour could have sucked the fishes from a river or swamp and dumped them into the community.

Read more about the fish.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts