Meet the Davao Punisher

Had it not been for the induction of the new set of officers of the Subdivision and Housing Developers Association,Inc I would not be able to get a chance to see the most dangerous man in the eyes of the criminals, the Davao Vice Mayor Rody Duterte.

I will not make a wikipedia of Vice Mayor himself here. I just wanna share his thoughts he had shared to us during the said event in Marco Polo Davao.

Digong inducted the officers and gave his blessings to the housing developers of Davao by citing some of the local issues that even her daughter, Davao mayor Sarah Duterte is facing.

Rody is not in favor of Inday Sarah's gun ban order in the whole month of March. He stressed out that the move was lucking in publicity. He added that lack of publicity is violation to due process. This only means that,Inday and Rody are truely working as the pillars of the city expressing in one intention but different in action.

Davao VMayor also shared that his stand is hard as a concrete wall. He is not in favor of any mining operations in Davao. He said, there will be companies like HOLCIM who will be affected much with mining especially the health of mother nature. Mining will only make the city a place like hell.

I was astonished by his 'karesma'. I felt so very safe while he was talking in front of 40 people including me. He has the aura of a true father.

Even before when I was still wiping my own shits inside my nose, I always look up to the Dutertes. I love them. I love the way he cleans the shits in the streets. Cge, panulis pa mo ug pag shabu shabu..hehe.

Anyway, this is Davao. Life is indeed here.

Comments

Popular Posts