My Photos in the Kadayawan Fiesta Photo Exhibit at Apo View

The celebration of Kadayawan 2012 at Apo View Hotel is another opportunity to me to showcase some of my Kadayawan photos in its Photo Exhibit along with some award winning photographers in Davao City.

I came to the opening of the said celebration to see the exhibit but I was actually witnessing more than a photo gallery. The annual Kadayawan Festival spirit is felt now in Apo View Hotel. I bought a muslim-inspired long sleeve in one of its exhibitors selling tribal goods and accessories while the Kaagan Dance Theatre Collective Inc. awed hotel guests and media with their superb indigenous dance performance at the lobby.

Thank you Olan Emboscado ( The Travel Teller ) who is the manager of the Apo View Diamond Club for selecting me as one of the featured photographers to showcase there.


Meanwhile, this coming August 11-25, the Maniniyot Community will have its first Photo Exhibit at the LIVING ROOM, near FTC, Tower. Street photography naman ang banat ko do'n. hehe



Comments

Popular Posts